Powerful learning derives from real problems and real experiences; authentic engagement with adults and peers; nurturing a strong sense of identity; a meaningful connection to place; and aspirations toward a positive future
Observing Changes In Beaver Bog
Our Core Values
• Connect With Nature
• Act Responsibly With All People
• Honor The Individual
• Face Challenge With Courage
• Experience Education!
What We’re Reading
Ten Great Ways To Support The Change You Want To See In The World
1. Encourage a student you know to visit and apply.
2. Make a one time gift, in any amount, by sending a check.
3. Volunteer in our gardens, classrooms, forests, or on our Board of Trustees or committees.
4. Donate appreciated stock.
5. Hit the donate above!
6. Drop off office supplies, including stamps, copy paper, pens, or garden and farm tools.
7. Come to our Farmers' Table meals and bring a friend!
8. Give monthly using the BillPay system at your bank.
9. Donate antiques, original art, or other treasures to our annual auction.
10. Tell everyone you know about the original, challenging, and exciting work we're doing at TCS!